Thursday, July 21, 2011

I applied monistat to my penis and i see discoloration.?

I got a yeast infection from my wife (im assuming unless you can get yeast infection other ways and no i dont sleep with anybody else). I had gone to the doctor about this about 5 mos ago with the same symptoms and he prescribed oral medication and he said I could use monistat for the itch. This time around I decided just to use the monistat. I purchased monistat 3 without realizing it and i used it for 4 days. now i see discoloration in the tip of the penis and the foreskin. I am a little worried and before I go to the doctor, I wanted to know if any males have had similar problems. I haven't felt itching only when I examine my penis and pull skin back but even then, it doesn't itch that much. Im worried about the color coming back (guess im a little bit of a hypochondriac). Any answers or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment