Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Portal and team fortress 2 not working on mac?

So I just got steam and downloaded portal and team fortress 2. Initially portal was working fine, but about 15 minutes in i noticed some discoloration. It also makes weird static noises during the game play. For team fortress 2, there is some discoloration during the intro when it shows the Valve logo. It then goes to the loading screen but it does nothing which forces me to shut down the entire computer. Also, whenever i start steam, team fortress 2, and portal, it shows this message that says, "We're sorry, but the Safari browser version you are currently using does not support the community toolbar." I have no idea what this means. I use an Intel Macbook Pro 2009 with Mac OS X Version 10.6.7. I would greatly appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment