Friday, July 22, 2011

Should I meet him or forget about him and go with my instincts?

I met a guy online, we have been talking for about a month and he lives half hour away from me. Just before I got talking to him, I had recently been hurt by this guy so my guard was up solid. On the first week chatting I agreed to meet up with him, but he wanted me to travel to him and stay the night. That just screamed bad idea and I was reluctant to go. He was already hinting sexual things before we even met and that was another no brainer. We stopped talking for a couple of days but then he text me saying he was sorry. I was bored and lonely because I was still getting over someone so I started chatting to him again. Over the past month we have argued on and off because no matter how many hints I drop about what I want, he still continues to talk about us having fun together... ON OUR FIRST MEETING! I've told him no time and time again and eventually he rang me up and said ok we don't have to do anything. He talks to loads of girls on his fb, he said he doesn't know how many people he slept with! He says he really likes me and that he's not just looking for one thing, but I've heard that before and I don't believe a word of it because actions speak louder than words. He's asked me to go see him tonight because he said that I have done nothing but mess with his head and that I need to make it up to him. I don't want to go but I'm scared he won't leave me alone. Should I just ignore him from now on?

No comments:

Post a Comment