Friday, July 15, 2011

Blood Pressure and Heart Rate up? 19 weeks pregnant?

This almost seems like a no-brainer to me, but to the drs its a different story. so here goes. i have noticed over the past few days my blood pressure has been going up. my readings were 136/99 with a hr of 132. it eventually went down and then later went right back up again. resting hr is 109-ish. i called my ob and they had me come in, but of course, it wasnt high when i was there. i called my dr on call the next day bc of hr being up for several hours and again, went down. well today i woke up and couldnt catch my breath and my hr was back up to 132. i had a EKG and it was fine and my blood pressure at the time the hospital checked it was ok. im breaking out in sweats, feel a "shock" go through my body every so often, where it feels like my heart skips and have a little bit of confusion. now, i did go off of effexor xr rather rapidly, as per the advice of my dr. i was alternating 150 and 75 mg daily and then dropped to 50 mg daily for a week and just stopped. could that be causing these weird symptoms? and is it dangerous to my baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment